For Medicare Beneficiaries
Medicare has a new benefit to help you and your physician monitor and assess your health and vitals from the comfort & privacy of your home.
Monitoring your health at home may help to prevent crisis episodes and may even help to avoid trips to the doctor’s office saving the cost of a visit copay.
Through easy-to-use at-home medical equipment that can automatically transmit your readings, your physician will monitor specifically selected vitals and work with you to modify your care plan, if needed, based on your findings. Serinus Health partners with your physician to provide technical support.
Monitor clinical vitals such as blood pressure, weight, pulse, glucose, oxygen, etc from the comfort and privacy of your home. With this service, your physician will be able to assess your health, according to your vital readings and trends. Your physician will communicate to you a monthly assessment report, including any adjustments to your care plan, as needed.
How Does It Work?
- Your physician selects which vitals to monitor based on your specific health needs.
- You acquire FDA-approved medical devices. Don’t worry, your doctor has a list of approved devices.
- The devices will be delivered directly to your home. No need to go to the store.
- An easy-to-use instruction guide and phone support will help you set up your devices.
- Use the devices to measure your vitals as instructed by your doctor. The devices automatically collect and send the readings after each use.*
- Your physician will assess your readings on a regular basis and send you a monthly report including your vital trends and any recommended changes to your care.
*You can also call in your readings from FDA-approved devices to Serinus Health.
Beneficiary Costs & Responsibilities
- Since this is a Medicare Part B benefit, you will have a coinsurance payment of $12 per month of service. This payment may be covered by your supplemental insurance. In a case where you have to pay $12 out-of-pocket, monitoring your health while you are at home may save you visits to the doctor’s office and related copays which can vary from $15 to $50.
- You purchase the FDA-approved medical devices. Low monthly payments may be available.
- Preferred optional smartphone or tablet to collect and transmit the vitals from your devices automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions
Serinus Health Inc is a data collection & reporting service, not a healthcare provider. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911 or contact your healthcare professional. Any decisions regarding your healthcare should be made with your physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Serinus Health Inc is a contracted service of the recommending physician.