REMOTELY MONITOR PATIENTS' HEALTHCMS Reimburses Physicians for a Monthly Assessment, Modification of Care Plan and/or Patient Communication, as needed, Based on Patient Generated Health Data that Has Been Digitally Collected and Transmitted to Physician.
Remotely monitor your patients’ vitals & health status with minimal effort.
All (Original) Medicare beneficiaries are eligible, with no need for any pre-existing diagnosis or condition.
Patient health data is digitally collected, transmitted for assessment, care changes & communication to patient, by a licensed clinician, taking a minimum of 30 minutes per month.
- Provides necessary logistical support for patients to acquire the devices needed to capture vitals at home.
- Supports device installation, connection, set-up and ongoing support
- Instructs patients & users in the use of their devices
- Collects and transmits the device readings from remote devices to a central database.
- Creates a concise monthly health data report for each patient in a clear format for the clinicians’ assessment to serve as billing documentation and support
* A licensed MA clinician may prepare a monthly assessment of the individual’s health data to be documented in the EMR, for easy review and modification by the patient’s physician. (OPTIONAL)
- Secure Patient Consent.
- Review & Modify 99091 Encounter Documentation in the EMR.
- Review and modify clinician assessment and edit care plan as needed.
- Order the corresponding tasks and communicate to patients.
Contact Serinus Health Inc to Get Started
Serinus Health Inc is a data collection & reporting service, not a healthcare provider. Serinus Health Inc does not analyze data or make medical findings. The physician is responsible for all medical interpretations of the data. Serinus Health Inc is a contracted service of the recommending physician.